Gotti Grandson Cops to Eight-Year Plea Deal

Former Gambino crime family boss John Gotti's grandson copped to a plea deal in a drug-dealing case.

He will serve eight years in prison. He faced a pretty strong case. He was recorded on a wiretap stating that he sold more than 4,200 pills a month for a $100,000 return.

Gotti grandson arrested by the NYPD last August
John Gotti's grandson arrested last August.

Undercover cops allegedly made 11 buys from Gotti, purchasing $46,000 worth of Oxycodone. He faced up to 25 years to life in prison if convicted.

At Queens Supreme Court today, Gotti, 23, pleaded guilty to three charges stemming from the Operation Beach Party investigation that focused on him and a Queens-based drug operation he reportedly headed up.

Once he serves the sentence, he has five years of supervised release; he also will forfeit $259,996, under terms of the agreement.

The sentencing was slated for March 2.

Gotti pleaded guilty to the criminal sale of a controlled substance, criminal possession of a controlled substance, and conspiracy.

News reports noted that during today's conference Gotti family members filled the courtroom.

The Daily News reported today:

"The defendant smiled at his grim-faced relatives while his mom wept in her seat. His dad Peter Gotti wiped away tears as he stared straight ahead at his son."

His father is Peter Gotti, John "Junior" Gotti's brother.

Last August, Gotti and six others were charged with selling Oxycodone and other controlled substances in the Queens neighborhoods of Howard Beach and Ozone Park. 

The arrests followed a year-long probe by the New York City Police Department’s Narcotics Borough and the Queens District Attorney’s Narcotics Investigations Bureau.

The Queens District Attorney identified Gotti as the mastermind, alleging the Teflon Don's grandson/namesake was "the main seller of the organization (that) primarily sold Oxycodone pills for around $23-$24 per pill."

While executing a search warrant during the arrest, the NYPD seized 500 oxycodone tablets and $40,000 in cash stored in the deceased mob boss's home in Queens.